Get high-performance printing at an incredible value with the SureColor S40600 Print/Cut Bundle. Featuring a SureColor S40600 64″ roll-to-roll printer, state-of-the-art cutter from Graphtec and intuitive ONYX® software, this all-in-one bundle offers maximum productivity at a cost-saving price. From stickers and labels to decals and car wraps, the SureColor 40600 quickly and reliably tackles the full spectrum of printing projects using vibrant Epson UltraChrome® GS3 4-color solvent ink. Plus, with an included cutter and easy-to-integrate ONYX workflow management, this bundle fulfills a variety of printing needs, all at a remarkably low cost of ownership.
- Top-tier performance at a low price — save money with bundled printer, cutter and ONYX software package
- Streamline your workflow — all-in-one solution quickly tackles a variety of printing needs for maximum productivity and accelerated turnaround times
- Amazing value — get the most out of your printer setup with high-quality printing, productive cutting and intuitive workflow management
- Fast, reliable printing — precision media feeding and take‑up system along with a PrecisionCore® TFP® printhead deliver class‑leading print quality at true production speeds
- Maximize returns, minimize costs — durable design, intuitive technology and superior energy efficiency support low total cost of ownership
- Easy-to-integrate technology — built-in ONYX software allows for fast installation, flexible integration and simplified workflow management
- Vibrant, versatile media production — Epson UltraChrome® GS3 4-color solvent ink produces stickers, labels, decals and more with market-leading print quality
Epson SureColor S40600 Print Cut Edition
Consumers, either B2B or B2C, have the right to cancel their orders, not including equipment or specialized orders requiring customization, made on line via this website up until the item has been shipped without the risk of any additional charges. Once the order has been shipped, the item may be returned as long as the return has been authorized. To obtain an Authorization Return Number, contact our customer service department at 855-258-8324. Once the item has been shipped, the customer must refuse the shipment. If the product has already been received, the product may be returned along with a properly completed Return Authorization Form. A return fee of up to 10% will be assessed, in addition to any shipping charges that have or will occur as a result of the product being returned. Open items received back will be tested. Defective items will be credited based on prorated usage, including ground rate shipping charges. Items opened/used not determined to be defective in quality or workmanship will be prorated for credit up to a maximum of 50%. Items opened/used beyond 50% will not be credited for any reason
Custom orders/Equipment, or products that require building (ie printers, coaters, cutters, laminators, etc), even though not custom built, may not be cancelled without a penalty if cancelled after the build or custom order process has begun. Cancellation is time sensitive. Fees are based on the time frame from which you ordered the product and the date you cancel. A base fee amount of 25%, up to the entire deposit may be forfeited unless specifically agreed in writing otherwise. Please be sure to discuss potential cancellation fees with your sales person prior to ordering.
International Orders: International orders, once shipped and accepted by Customs are Non Cancellable / Non Refundable